Monday, June 24, 2013

Target

I went to target tonight. It's a very big store. And at night, it's very big and empty. You could get lost in there, and maybe some do. It brings new meaning to the term target practice. Even getting there. I circled, driving through 3 huge parking lots, all separated just enough by poles too close together to drive through, before I hit the target on the correct parking structure. 
Yes, target practice. But there were a lot of cool things in there. It's been awhile since I've been shopping, and I kind of dorked out. Impulse buy was a set of 80s glam colored sharpies. 

So what is the point of this blog? With practice, we get closer to our intended target. And if we give ourselves permission, we can get some cools pens along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment