Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time and Space


Time and space. Space and time. They exist only in duality. For physical malaise, rest is one of the biggest ways we can heal. We give ourselves the space for healing. Emotional rest might be called "time." They say "time heals all" and when they (whoever they are) said that, I'm assuming the subtext was "time heals all emotional and mental wounds and impressions." In that way, time might be called emotional "rest." Both rest and time have space. So we create more space, we create a opportunity for more healing on all levels.

Who doesn't want more space? Who couldn't use more space? If God is in the space, who wouldn't want more Divinity in one's life? I'm always open for a Divine Intervention. Anytime the Whole has a better idea than me (the little "s" self), I'm open to hearing it. Or am I? How can I be open to hearing it if I haven't given myself space and time to listen?

The answers we seek are closer than right in front of us. They are in us. They are us.

No comments:

Post a Comment