Thursday, June 2, 2011

Crabs

I walked out of my room this morning and what did I find? A baby crab turned upside down on my doormat! It fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. I'm thinking, can it possibly be alive? How did it get here? It's really far from the ocean especially if your legs are 1.5 inches long. What should I do with it?

Well, first I went back inside and put on some clothes that would be appropriate to walk down to the beach in. Then, i took my toothbrush out the hotel glass that i've been using as a toothbrush holder, rinsed it out, and put the baby crab in it. I showed it to the resident healer. I asked if I should take it down to the sea. She said yes.

So I did.

I put it in the ocean and it was swept away. Did the crab come back to life? Get eaten by a shark? None of the above? Who knows. I did what I thought was the best thing at the time, and let the Divine take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment